|at Block.one (view profile)|
|Location||BLACKSBURG, United States|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
Engineering, Software Development
Office · Full time
We are looking for a passionate systems optimization engineer to join our core blockchain technology team. As a member of this team, you will help push the blockchain boundaries. You will be critical in the innovation, design, and development that achieves a decentralized future powered by EOS.IO.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Expose and analyze metrics from core blockchain systems.
- Research and educate peers on topics relating to coding for performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Do it all in open source.
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience with Java, Go, Rust, or C++. Strong proficiency in C++ preferred, with solid knowledge of language specification. Experience with C++ 11 or 14 required, particularly mastery of STL, Boost and Lambdas.
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Familiarity with blockchain a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.