|at Digital Asset Holdings (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Project or Product Management
Office · Full time
We work with some of the world’s largest companies, to build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you.
Digital Asset is entering into a partnership agreement with VMware for VMware Blockchain to support the DAML runtime. This position offers the opportunity to drive the integration, roadmap, and go to market strategy for a DAML enabled VMware Blockchain product which will be offered through VMware’s 70,000+ partner network. While the primary focus of the position will be to enable VMware, opportunities will exist to support bringing online other strategic partners. The role also has the potential to turn into a management position if more than a single individual contributor is needed to support DAML ledger partners on the west coast.
- Ensure success of the DAML integration to VMware Blockchain\ in a project management capacity. Identify dependencies and risks while working with the teams to implement appropriate mitigation plans and keep the project on schedule.
- Work with the VMware Blockchain Product Managers to drive a joint roadmap that highlights the rich feature set of DAML not found in other smart contract languages.
- Enable VMware’s sales team and partners to sell DAML on VMware Blockchain while making DAML the preferred way to bring VMware Blockchain to market. Includes implementing a training plan for VMware’s partners and educating DA’s existing DAML partners on the VMware Blockchain offering.
- Ensure direct client engagements and channel opportunities are successful by acting as a bridge between the DA Enterprise Solutions team and VMware.
- Generate another key partner relationship with a large infrastructure technology partner and foster the relationship from start to finish
Required skills and qualifications
- Must have Product Management, Project Management, and Product Marketing experience for complex software solutions.
- Proven track record enabling partner sales for early stage technologies.
- Experience successfully working with engineering teams; ideally have an engineering or computer science background with hands on development experience at some point in your career.
- Proven track record of generating and maintaining meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at partners, which generated OEM or similar partnership arrangements.
- Strong preference to be based in the Bay Area or New York.