|at Digital Asset Holdings (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Engineering, Software Development
Office · Full time
We work with some of the world’s largest companies, to build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you/
DABL (www.projectdabl.com) is a leading-edge product that allows customers to build multi-party applications with DAML without the overhead of developing back-end environments. This allows our customers to get to market quicker without being an expert in DLT and related technologies, such as cryptography, security, and messaging infrastructure. As part of the DABL team, you will be building the infrastructure and innovative tools that bring DAML to new markets and use cases.
Required skills and qualifications
- Ideally 2+ years experience in an innovation or new technology development environment
- Experience rapidly building products on small, dynamic teams
- Demonstrated success delivering projects from concept to product
- Curiosity, experimental bias, and enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Polyglot with excellent programming skills
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithms)
- Excels when faced with ambiguity and change
- Courage of convictions balanced with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS or MS in computer science, or related discipline.