|at paxos (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Project or Product Management
Office · Full time
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it is the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a Senior Product Manager, you will direct the product strategy and a lead cross-functional team of talented colleagues in executing your roadmap to accelerate our growth. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing our industry leading products. This role will be reporting directly to our COO. If you’re looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business and the future of finance, then this is the job for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales and operations
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers and grow our KPIs
- Document context and insights that help teammates align around informed decisions
- Communicate to and recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams and products move ahead
Required skills and qualifications
- 2-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a technology company
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap and shipping products
- Experience leading technology teams from design through customer adoption
- A strong educational background in a technical or highly analytical discipline
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited PTO
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- A fun, vibrant office environment in London with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to modernize Finance.