|at BitMEX (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Engineering, Software Development
Office · Full time
We are building a best in class Technology team to help us scale BitMEX to millions of users and millions of transactions per second. We are looking for experts in low latency trading system development, microservice architectures, and scaling.
You follow good principles of software engineering like TDD, writing modular, maintainable, clean code, and are used to working in an Agile environment.
Required skills and qualifications
- KDB+ experience of 5+ years
- Deep understanding of internals of KDB+ including the q interpreter, APIs, IPC
- Strong engineering skill set with firm grasp of fundamental Computer Science principles
- 5+ years financial experience at a Hedge Fund or Investment Bank building electronic trading systems or other low-latency systems
- Experience working in and performance tuning a Linux environment
- Nice to have: experience building microservice architecture systems, test automation, derivatives pricing, scaling, operating system and network layer performance tuning.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics preferable