|at BitMEX (view profile)|
|Location||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Office · Full time
In this role you will:
- Act as front-line business partner support for managers and employees for HR needs and deliver HR programs and services as needed by the client group. Ensure the clients know the full range of HR support that can be provided. You will be an expert with HR basics.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations issues. This includes ensuring legal requirements are met, investigating employee complaints, conducting exit interviews, processing exit paperwork.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in performance management, compensation issues and employee satisfaction and retention issues.
- Provide guidance and coaching in management effectiveness and organizational development, design and effectiveness.
- Drive the growth and implementation of training and development programs, including employee and manager orientation.
- Assist in implementing and managing rewards and recognition program.
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures as needed.
- Provide effective compliance programs with all applicable federal and state laws.
- Ensure that all actions, programs, decisions align with corporate philosophies, strategies, goals and priorities.
- Work closely with local management and determine strategy for leadership development and employee management skills.
Required skills and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 8+ years of HR experience in a senior generalist or representative role. Strong employee relations experience needed.
- Significant HR experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- The ability to interface with client group managers as a business partner with strong customer service skills –
- must be able to ensure all aspects of an issue are considered and challenged effectively to any degree decisions are felt to be incorrect
- anticipate and address needs, both routine and complex
- be actively involved in business decisions where they are sought out for their input and actively contribute
- trusted in their handling of information not only from a confidential standpoint, but also from a value-added standpoint
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations and how they impact the work environment
- Excellent follow-through skills and resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deal effectively with ambiguity. Ability to “think outside the box.”
- Experience in fintech or similarly rapidly changing and growing industry preferred