|at Digital Asset Holdings (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Project or Product Management
Office · Full time
We work with some of the world’s largest companies, to build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you.
Our team in Sydney is delivering a market-leading enterprise solution for the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) that will replace CHESS, the ASX’s core clearing, settlement and post-trade system for the Australian equity market. Our Product owners will ensure production-ready ASX-specific applications, features and functionality are ready to be deployed in an enterprise environment.
The Product Owner works within a global Agile environment and is responsible for helping set the product scope and definition, solving market structure and workflow problems, and ensuring the commercial viability of the products we deliver. This requires a thorough understanding of the relevant domain and an impassioned technical focus on working across DA to design and deliver products which will solve the problems of our clients.
- Have a solid understanding of the product vision and how the work to be undertaken by the delivery teams will achieve this
- Prioritise and manage the backlog, from planning to build through post-release activities
- Structure and organize product development activities, providing accurate and timely reporting and status
- Gather and detail requirements with clients, ensuring clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Distill client and functional partner feedback into actionable insights that inform product decisions
- Work exceptionally well with functional partners to implement, document, validate, and monitor product development activities
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial services
- Securities industry experience and insights a plus, particularly with respect to post-trade and settlement processing / operations
- Experience in using Agile methodologies and working with a cross-functional development team following test-driven / behavior-driven development practices
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-directed, engaged, collaborative and follow through on commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and technical writing ability
- The desire to continuously improve