|at BitFlyer (view profile)|
|Location||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Customer or Business Operations Support
Office · Full time
he bitFlyer Operations Specialist role is an exciting experience. The role requires someone with a great attitude and work ethic. Operations Specialists interact with customers daily, providing top quality support across multiple channels.
The environment is fast-paced and requires that you can think quickly on your feet. You are a natural problem solver and can maintain a friendly and professional tone in any situation. You have a strong attention to detail and can juggle many tasks at once. You work well on a team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of our growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is necessary.
This is not a remote position.
- Support the on-boarding process for bitFlyer USA customers
- Handle emails from bitFlyer USA customers
- Identify and escalate issues reported by customers
- Work closely with the compliance department
- Support oﬀice management in collaboration with bitFlyer management
- Help customers get the most value out of the bitFlyer USA service
Required skills and qualifications
- Great at both written and verbal communication
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Willing to work some weekends
- 0 - 1+ years experience in a customer facing position
- Familiarity with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to explain technical processes to non-technical clients
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Slack
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products and Google suite