|at Digital Asset Holdings (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Customer or Business Operations Support
Office · Full time
We work with some of the world’s largest companies, to build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations. Digital Asset is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you.
As part of the Global Operations team, the Operations Specialist will help manage core processes and support DA’s day-to-day operations and growth in Zurich. Responsibilities span many domains of the firm, including Finance, Operations and HR.
- Support Finance and Operations global initiatives that incorporate efficient, scalable and automated solutions to help achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Participate in the implementation of operational changes including integration and team adoption of new practices, consistent with local norms, culture, tradition and law.
- Support the local Office Manager with new hire on-boarding and employee off-boarding processes in coordination with global HR. This includes employee orientation, processing and records management to provide a clear, complete, and high quality hiring and exit experience for all employees.
- Assist employees in the interpretation of payroll related procedures. Address discrepancies and concerns regarding payroll.
- Support all aspects of business operations and facilities management, including office build outs, maintenance and repairs, social events, off-site/meetings, catering, vendors and budgeting.
- Help lead the planning and execution of various office social events, offsites and meetings, with the purpose of increasing employee engagement.
Required skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Accounting, HR, Business Administration or similar service sector, preferably in a tech start-up
- Self-starter who excels in a diverse, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, organization and flawless execution
- Effectively collaborates and builds strong relationships across the organization and with internal/external stakeholders
- Analytical rigor and makes decisions grounded in data
- Trusted advisor with sound judgment, integrity and discretion
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Swiss-German