|at paxos (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Project or Product Management
Office · Full time
This lead role will identify potential customers for existing securities products, structure partnerships, build and manage relationships, and actively work with Paxos’s Product team to discover new opportunities. In the short term, you will work on developing customers to a newly released product, and help ensure they are effectively onboarded.
You will also help ensure that customers are seeing success, and that their feedback is communicated appropriately to Product and Engineering Teams. You will also work with the executive team to actively define and realize the Securities roadmap.
This is a senior role and we are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in business development, partnerships and may have consulting experience. Ideally, this role will also have extensive experience in either the finance or technology industries. The right candidate will have strong networking skills and proven success selling products and services in an innovative industry. You should also have a genuine interest in working for a startup, and in a role that is somewhat undefined.
Required skills and qualifications
In addition to the above, you should have:
- The ability to quickly understand an organization and identify key decision makers. You are a confident presenter to senior leadership and have the proven ability to drive decision making.
- The ability to effectively partner with technical and product stakeholders
- The drive to quickly learn compliance processes involved with selling/adoption Paxos’ products
- An Innovative and an entrepreneurial mindset; ideally you’ve driven change or the adoption of new products in a previous role
- Strong understanding of the financial or regulatory industry is a plus