|at Blockstack PBC (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Remote · Full time
Blockstack is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to own all branded communications within the Blockstack ecosystem. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to rebrand the Blockstack ecosystem, and unify our branded assets across various products, campaigns, and web properties, such as: Blockstack.org, Stackstoken.com, App.co, Blockstack explorer,
- Lead a generalized rebrand of the Blockstack ecosystem.
- Lead continuous upgrades and redesign of our key web properties.
- Partner with our CEO, growth, and marketing teams to produce campaigns, presentations, and live event materials.
- Partner with our product team to unify branding across our applications.
- Own concept through production for all branded communications.
Required skills and qualifications
- Design leader with experience from industry leading technology startups.
- History of collaborating with founders, product designers, growth experts, and engineers.
- Experience leading rebrand efforts and implementing design systems.
- Advanced writing skills and micro-copy expertise.
- Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Bonus: Branding experience with decentralized ecosystems or crypto currencies