|at BitMEX (view profile)|
|Location||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Engineering, Software Development
Office · Full time
The goal of the IT Support Engineer is to ensure the highest level of end user productivity. They will work with users to proactively identify their requirements and provide request turnaround according to SLA’s, triage requests and own requests until completion. The IT Support Engineer will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Take initial inquiries, troubleshooting and managing relatively simple hardware, software or network problems
- Recognizing and escalating more difficult problems to appropriate individuals
- Manage endpoints via Mobile Device Management
- Manage MDM infrastructure, backup, upgrade and configure to scale
- Support and maintain AV systems globally
- Assist in maintaining physical inventory of IT hardware and supplies
- Staggered schedule with teammates to ensure global IT support coverage
- Stay abreast of current and developing technologies and identify training to further oneself
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience with corporate IT best practices
- Experience supporting cloud/SaaS services such as G Suite and Slack
- Expert knowledge of Apple systems and software
- Comfortable working in fast growth environments
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Ability to work with remote teams globally
- Self reliant, yet works well within a team and is directed by global presence & management
Candidates with financial services experience are strongly preferred.
Local candidates only. We cannot accept remote applicants at this time.