|at paxos (view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Office · Full time
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our London office. This role will report into our NYC based Director, Human Resources and will be the PoC for all things HR for our London employees. This person will be our first dedicated HR hire in London and should be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Contribute to the development of people strategies that support business strategies and objectives and help to drive business and organizational performance.
- Build relationships with leaders and employees, coach, advise and challenge on all employment related issues
- Provide insights, and support across all HR functions (recruitment, L&D and people operations)
- Delivery of people initiatives (communicating, advising, embedding, encouraging HR solutions)
- Working with global HR team to ensure a consistency of HR operations (onboarding, offboarding, benefits and HRIS)
- Be part of global People projects (performance management, compensation etc)
- Advising on employment matters such as visas, contracts, T&Cs etc
- Champion a global HR outlook and partner with HR Director
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience working for fast growing technology organisation
- Demonstrable experience supporting and influencing key operational and strategic decisions.
- HR certification such as CIPD, PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP
- Extensive experience solely managing all Employee Relations matters including disciplinaries, redundancies, dismissals etc., with support from global HR team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees
- Adept with national legislation legal compliance in all ER matters as well as management of employee lifecycle
- Have a good working knowledge of State and Federal employment law and able to make recommendations as to relevant policy or procedural update
- Experience working with global teams is highly desired