|at Block.one (view profile)|
|Location||BLACKSBURG, United States|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
Engineering, Software Development
Office · Full time
We are looking for passionate decentralized application engineers to join our core blockchain technology team. As a member of this team, you will help push the boundary blockchains. You will be critical in the innovation, design, and development that achieves a decentralized future powered by EOS.IO.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Develop smart contracts that power decentralized applications.
- Research and Educate peers on topics like application development lifecycle.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Do it all in open source.
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in C++, C# or Solidity.
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Familiarity with EOSIO.CDT a plus, but not required.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.