|at BitFlyer (view profile)|
|Location||Luxembourg, 🇪🇺 Europe|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Customer or Business Operations Support
Office · Full time
We are looking for Customer Operations Specialist with at least 1 year experience who will help build our operations and refine the bitFlyer EUROPE S.A. customer engagement cycle. Your main task will be performing different customer-related operations, working on product, process and procedure improvement-related projects and keeping the clientele satisfied by answering their queries with diplomacy and professionalism and handle applicable compliance procedures at the same time. Since most of the communication is done by emails, you must show solid written communication skills in English and in any other European language.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable. We offer exciting challenges and opportunity for growth within passionate and friendly team.
- Support the on-boarding process for bitFlyer EUROPE S.A. customers.
- Respond to queries from bitFlyer EUROPE S.A. customers via all channels applicable.
- Identify potential improvements for our CS program and take initiative to develop them in collaboration with the Head of Customer Operations and Chief Operating Officer.
- Follow all applicable compliance procedures, with special emphasis on AML/KYC.
- Identify and proactively act upon all risks (AML, CTF, security etc.), escalate when necessary.
- Handle both front-office (contact with customer) as well as back-office (transaction monitoring etc.) customer support tasks.
- Participate in internal and global projects as necessary, in order to ensure optimal customer experience for all bitFlyer EU customers.
- Support other departments or bitFlyer management in any other business needs to ensure teamwork and common success across all the company
- Performing any special task within Customer Support or Customer Operations area assigned by management.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 1-year experience in a consumer-facing customer support or operations preferably in the financial industry or in a high-growth start-up.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products.
- Experience in any of the following industries are a plus: Financial Front Office, Online Payments, Crypto-currency, trading.
- Strong analytical and resolution skills.
- Experience in building operational procedures is a big plus.
- Ability to explain technical processes to non-technical clients.
- Any experience with Confluence, Jira or Zendesk systems is a big plus
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and clients at the same time in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Ability to handle various situations with clients – including difficult ones - with calmness and
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-changing environment and requirements
- Fluency in 2 or more European languages – fluent written and spoken English is obligatory.
- Preference for German, Dutch or French speakers.
- Japanese is a plus.