|at Block.one (view profile)|
|Location||BLACKSBURG, United States|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
Customer or Business Operations Support
Office · Full time
- Work with leadership to understand acceptable user generated content policies.
- Scan user generated content for adherence to policy.
- Investigate issues regarding content that is flagged for violation of policy and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Escalate issues according to policy.
- Participate in case reviews.
- Serve as an advocate for the user community.
Required skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of content moderation or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with high volume user generated content environments.
- Ability to resolve key cases in a prompt, timely fashion.
- Understanding of social networking and online trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the representation of business metrics and indicators to demonstrate business and operational impact.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and leadership.