|at paxos (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Business Analysis, Business Intelligence
Office · Full time
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar and the world’s first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin is backed 1:1 by dollars and offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Based in London, our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities and FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 and has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Business Operations Associate help support firm-wide business operations and strategic infrastructure development and support for Paxos globally. The role will be a unique blend of both developing and delivering best in class business operations including asset settlement, reconciliation, analytical reporting and customer interaction. In addition, this person will have a hand in several special projects and strategic initiatives across the various products and stakeholders within Paxos, including crypto assets, securities and precious metals.
What you’ll do:
- You will build a nimble infrastructure where we can support an expanding innovative product base. Additionally, we’re seeking someone who can execute all workflows for speed and accurate delivery while participating in strategic reengineering, audit, risk, and new business initiatives.
- You will actively engage with users and provide scaled support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation.
- You will actively partner cross-functionally with stakeholders of the engineering, and other cross functional partners to build scale and promote risk mitigation policy.
- You will drive delivery of operational milestones and strategic initiatives set by Operations Management at the company-wide level by ensuring rigor through best-in-class project management practices and by applying critical thinking to each business decision
Required skills and qualifications
Who You Are:
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong project management orientation with the ability to communicate issues/concerns before they become fires and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion to solve for them
- You embody our culture and values
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands