|at Blockstack PBC (view profile)|
|Location||New York, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
Remote · Full time
App Mining is a novel economic system created by the Blockstack community that rewards teams that build apps people want. Each month up to $1,000,000 is paid out across every Blockstack app team enrolled in the program, based on their app’s impact on the ecosystem. We believe that this economic system can grow well beyond where it is today.
As App Growth Lead, you will be responsible for the growth and development of App Mining. This role requires creative thinking across varied disciplines: governance design, automation, product management, product design, marketplace design, incentive design, and game theory. The ideal candidate has a hybrid experience of growth and product management.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with leadership, growth, and engineering teams to set strategies and build a product roadmap.
- Establish and measure KPIs for App Mining success. This may include work on groundbreaking, privacy-preserving analytics tools.
- Engage with our developer community to improve the App Mining program.
- Define and execute growth strategies for both app quantity and quality through the App Mining mechanism.
- Forge partnerships with new App Mining review partners and distribution partners.
- Improve App Mining registration funnel, developer tools, admin tools, and marketing automation.
- Help build a long-term dedicated design, engineering, growth, and operations team.
Required skills and qualifications
- 5-10 years of experience building and leading products: Consumer app ecosystems or marketplaces preferred.
- A proven track record of leveraging product improvement to drive marketplace growth.
- Strong understanding of the decentralized app ecosystem and protocols including technology, competitors, and adoption challenges.
- Experience with marketplace metrics, relevant instrumentation, and making data-driven decisions.
- Experience and interest in game-theory and economics.