|at BitFlyer (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Business Analysis, Business Intelligence
Office · Full time
Since our European operation has recently started, you may be responsible for a wide range of tasks. These may include market research, content writing, supporting marketing or business development activities as well as general administrative tasks. Projects and job descriptions are crafted based on specific students needs.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable.
You must be able to live and work in Luxembourg.
The internship is full-time/part-time for 3-6 months. There are opportunities to join the bitFlyer Europe team on a more permanent basis for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will be crafted for specific person but typical projects and tasks include:
- Conducting market research on competitors, industry and customers
- Content marketing, support marketing, offline marketing including events and meetups
- Work with management, Marketing, Business Development or Business Strategy teams on various projects that aim at accelerating customer growth across several channels and strategic planning of bitFlyer development
- Product testing and development
- Administrative tasks
- Support other team members in a variety of activities
Required skills and qualifications
- University qualification with excellent academics
- One to two years’ previous professional experience (start-up exposure preferred)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and find pragmatic solutions
- A focus on generating results that will make a quantifiable difference to bitFlyer
- Enthusiastic and tenacious about growing an online business
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable
- Japanese Language is a plus
Perks and Benefits
Note: An intern is entitled to a monthly gross indemnity of EUR 1300 in order notably to cover the costs related to the execution of the internship.